Saturday 13 June 2015

Princess teenager book coming soon

I am currently working on my new book called Princess teenager! Hope you like it. it's sort of already out but it hasn't got the first chapter yet! Thank you so much if you read it! here is the cover


"I don't want to go to a snotty princess school anymore, I want to go to a public school and be like a normal teenager" 
-
Princess Hannah is next in line for the throne. Her father is dying from cancer and her mother had died a few years ago. The only people she'll be left with is her Younger sister Bella, and her 41 year old grandma who seems more of a teenager than she is. 
She'll only take the throne if she is allowed to transfer to a public school. But there's a catch- she doesn't want ANYONE recognizing her.

I've been battling between what the cover should be! I've made 2! This is the 2nd one I've made: 








Please let me know you're favourite by commenting below or personal messaging me on wattpad! My wattpad is Fampopstar 
Link to 'Princess teenager': 
http://www.wattpad.com/story/42235008-princess-teenager














4 comments: